Eyebrows help to complete our facial look and are essential feature of your face. Too thin eyebrows overshadow the beauty of a human. Another benefit of thick eyebrows is that you can form them to your wanted shape. The chemical-based products can hurt your skin and eyes so we should prevent these products.
Effective Home Remedies To Grow Your Eyebrows Faster And Thicker
1. Castor Oil
Castor oil is one of the most valuable home remedies to encouragement the growth of your eyebrows. It is abundant in protein, vitamins C, fatty acids and antioxidants that nurture the hair follicles and helps hair growth. Also, it is very helpful in opposition any microorganisms that impediment eyebrow hair growth.
- Soak a cotton swab in pure castor oil and apply it on each eyebrow.
- Massage slowly with your fingertips for about 2 to 5 minutes.
- Leave it on for approx. 30 minutes or overnight.
- Wash it off with water and a mild cleanser.
- Repeat this process daily for a few weeks till you see improvement on your eyebrow growth.
Note: Stop using castor oil if you feel any inflammation or burning.
2. Olive Oil
Olive oil is also play an essential role of your eyebrows growth. Being abundant in vitamin E, it can help your eyebrow hair grow faster and thicker easily. It will also help hold it dark-hued.
- Every day massage your eyebrows with warm olive oil for 5 minutes before going to bed. Leave it on overnight and then wash it off with hot water the next morning.
- Optional, prepare a mix with ½ teaspoon of olive oil and few drops of honey. Apply it on your eyebrows and massage for 2 to 3 minutes. Leave it on for thirty minutes and then washing it off with warm water.
Follow these solutions once daily up until you get the preferred results.
3. Onion Juice
Onion juice also helps quicker and denser increase of eyebrow hair. The juice contains sulfur that helps to improve the production of collagen tissues essential for proper eyebrow growth. Also, it strengthens the hair roots.
- Grind 1 little onion and extract the onion juice.
- Massage with this juice into the eyebrows for about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Leave it to dry on its own and then wash it off with a mild cleanser and cold water.
- Follow this treatment daily for few months, and you will be amazed!
4. Egg Yolk
The hair of the eyebrows is made up of keratin proteins, and egg is an excellent source of protein. So, it can help improve the health of your hair.
- Break one egg and separate the yolk from the white part.
- Beat the yolk until you get a thick, creamy consistency.
- Apply it on each eyebrow with a cotton bud.
- Leave it on for about 10 to 15 minutes and then wash it off with cold water.
- Use this protein treatment one or two times a week till you are satisfied with the result.
Milk and milk products are full amount of protein and vitamins and help to increase the growth of eyebrow. Dip a cotton piece in milk and rub it over the eyebrow area in the evening. Inherited natural properties of milk provide nourishment to the hair roots and make them grow faster.
6. Fenugreek Seeds
Fenugreek seeds can also help grow thick eyebrows naturally. They contain high quantities of protein along with nicotinic acid and lecithin that help to hair growth. Seeds also help in reconstruction hair roots.
- Soak one teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in water for at least 5 hours.
- Grind the soaked seeds into a thick paste, then add a small amount of coconut oil or almond oil.
- Apply this paste on the eyebrows before going to bed.
- Leave it on overnight.
- Wash it off in the morning with warm water.
- Follow these home remedy 3 or 4 times a week for 2 months.