Do you feel frustrated or tired during the summers? Summers and heat can make you feel due to excessive sweating and loss of electrolytes. Coke and sugary beverages cannot always be the solution since they aren’t healthy and only make you dehydrated later. Turmeric tea has various proven health benefits and ice turmeric tea not only is tasty but it can also keep you energetic during the summers! Below is how you could make ice turmeric tea along with its benefits: MORE>Tongue Health Diagnosis Pinnable Charts
- Turmeric has antioxidants and acts as an anti-inflammatory, and cinnamon has been shown to help with blood sugar levels and burn excess fat by boosting metabolism.
- Turmeric has long been used to help with rheumatoid arthritis – an inflammation of the joints and cartilage.
- If you suffer from digestive problems in summers, this is the best drink you could have! Turmeric iced tea when consumed regularly may help people with frequent upset stomach or other stomach problems.
- Turmeric ice tea keeps body cool and helps with internal inflammation.
- Improves skin complexion.
- Detoxifies body and liver
RECIPE FOR DIY TURMERIC ICED TEA FR ENERGIZING SUMMER MORNINGS:
Things you need:
- 1 teaspoon organic turmeric powder
- 2 teaspoon organic green tea leaves
- Honey as per taste
- Juice of half a lemon
- 2 cups water
- In a vessel, add 1 tablespoon organic turmeric powder and 1 tablespoon of pure green tea leaves (dried or 2 tablespoons fresh).
- Add 2 ½ cups of water and heat it.
- Let it simmer for few minutes and turn off the flame.
- Strain and let it cool. Toss the tea into fridge until it is chilled.
- Pour the tea into Mason jar or any serving glass and add in Juice of half a lemon and honey as per taste.
- You can also add in ice cubes for extra punch.
- A word of caution – Turmeric as a spice is safe, which means if one takes turmeric in limited amounts it has no side-effects.
MORE:>An Excellent Face Mask For Greasy Skin- It Removes Acnes, Redness And Blackheads