There is not one single person on this planet that does not want flat and tight abs – but, a lot of us are too lazy for achieving it. But, don’t worry, this exercise is even for the most laziest person on planet, it does not require much movement, and it only takes 1 minute for it to be effective.
For starters, this exercise seems pretty simple, and they often skip it. Huge mistake. Such exercises will melt your fat and strengthen your muscles of the back and trunk, buttocks, arms and legs. Its and exercise for the whole body!
Plank is one of the most popular and most effective exercise worldwide. Pay only five minutes a day and you will be surprised with the results. The essence of the exercise is to “hover” above the floor with the body just a few minutes a day and that relying solely on the hands and feet. Undoubtedly, to keep this position even for two minutes is not an easy task. At the given moment, you activate many muscles, but as a result of this exercise you will have a strong back, taut ass without cellulite, sculptured legs, flat stomach and beautiful hands.
In plank exercise is extremely important upright position while performing the exercise. When lifting the elbows and rely on the toes, the important thing is that your upper part of your body is in flat line.
HOW IT’S DONE STEP BY STEP
- Place hands firmly on the ground, while keeping the shoulders and neck straight
- Put the heels in a position that the pressure transferred to the toes and feel the tension in the muscles of the thighs
- In order to activate the muscles of the lower body, you should contract the muscles of the buttock. Just remember not to raise it up, as the entire body should be flat as a plank.
- In order to make it easier to maintain this position, you should breathe deeply and evenly.
- Moreover, imagine that there is a glass full of water placed on your back, so you should maintain the position in order not to spill it out.
- Apply the pressure on the toes, and place the right leg on the floor. Then, repeat the same with the left leg. At this point, you should feel as the entire weight of your body relies on your toes and hands.
- You need to start contracting the abdominal muscles and remain in this position for 20-60 seconds.
- Afterward, relax your body in child’s pose.
This exercise may look a lot easier than it actually is, and you should definitely try it.