Remove Tartar Teeth Home Remedy. These simple 3 step formulas which includes baking soda, salt, powdered cloves and Rosemary essential oil is very effective in removing tartar from your teeth. Give it a try.
There are many people that are struggling with the problem of yellowish teeth and feel uncomfortable every time they smile. Are you one of them? Regular cleaning and brushing are not enough to avoid the problem of stains on the teeth, and even though the whitening strips can be effective, they also cause painful sensitivity of the gums and teeth.
Therefore here we are going to recommend you a simple and natural way to whiten your teeth in several shades, without damaging them with harsh chemicals such as those usually found in products for teeth whitening.
- Baking soda
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Tooth Brush
- Dental Pic
- Mouth Wash
There are Four Steps To Do This Procedure at Home
- In a cup mix half teaspoon of salt and one tablespoon of baking soda. Use warm water to wet the toothbrush and dip the toothbrush into the mixture. After that scrub your teeth for around five minutes and just spit.
- In a bowl mix one full cup of hydrogen peroxide with half a cup of warm water. Wash off your mouth using this mixture. Do it for one minute and then spit. After that, wash off with cold water you shall only need a half cup.
- Use a dental pick to rub the yellow tartar. However, bear in mind not to scrape the gums because it might lead to irritation and damage.
- Use antiseptic mouthwash to rinse your mouth. You can do this every second day.
Additional Advice for Better Smile
Floss your teeth on a regular basis.
Before going to bed, use orange peel to rub your teeth and do not wash it off. The orange peel acts as a bacteria fighter.
The consumption of spicy food stimulates the salivary glands. This is a natural way of how your mouth gets cleaned by saliva.
Use a soft brush to brush your teeth. Do it with vertical movements, thus being careful with the space between your gums and teeth.
Foods for Better and Improved Smile
- The Swiss cheese and cheddar can actually help to neutralize the acids that create the plaque. What happens if you eat the cheese before meals.
- In aged cheese, there is an ingredient that actually works as a barrier agent.
Strawberries and Tomatoes
- The ingredients mentioned above are rich in vitamin C, and that is why they are great for your oral health. Use these fruits and put them on your teeth and let it stay for around 5 minutes.
This will make the build-up tartar to soften.
- After that, wash off your mouth with baking soda and warm water. Also, you can use other foods that have a high amount of vitamin C such as bell peppers, papaya, berries, orange, lemons and also lime.