Today we’re going to present a few amazing tips that will help you reduce your waist size in no time. Losing belly fat is a difficult process – it requires a lot of hard work and dedication and may take a lot of time some people just don’t have.
However, there are shortcuts – these few tips will boost your metabolism and burn your belly fat in just a short time!
If you have excessive fat from your waist and you don’t know how to get rid of them, here in this article we are going to give you several exercise which will help you achieve your purpose.
They are called love handles, pot handles, obliques, etc. And they all pertain to our waist which is also considered one of the stubborn areas of the body next to the stomach and fats can’t help but accumulate there. If we eat unhealthy foods fat is stored in our body especially in our waist.
Here are 5 exercises to lose belly fat
- You should lie on the floor and with your back press against the floor
- With your legs straight, raise in on right side 6 inches from the floor and then lower the legs several inches from the floor and hold it.
- Sit on a chair
- Hold your arms stretched in front of you in a shoulder height
- Then turn your upper body to one side and hold that position
- Repeat it on the other side
- Lie on your back with hands behind your head
- Then raise both legs and bend the right knee
- Bring the left elbow towards the right knee
- Repeat it with the other knee
- Lie on side on the exercise ball with your feet apart flat on the ground
- Then do crunches on side raising the body off the ball
- Lie on your back on an exercise ball with feet flay on the ground
- Hold your hand together and move it to sides together with your upper body and hold it for few seconds.
DRINK PLENTY OF WATER
Drinking the proper amount of water is very important for losing weight. According to experts, you need to drink at least half a liter of water before your meals every day. Water will keep your metabolism running properly and reduce your cravings, which is essential for losing weight.
AVOID SUGAR AND DESSERTS
Yes, everyone loves desserts much, but sugar is your enemy when trying to lose weight. For the sake of your figure, you need to avoid desserts and sugary treats. It’s ok to eat them sometimes, but consuming sugar frequently won’t do your figure and health any good.