If you have this kind of problem it is time to naturally put an end to it.
There are thousands of products that promise to stop snoring but very often they are of dubious quality. Is there something better than doing things naturally?
- Mint reduces the swelling of the lining of the throat and nose and allows easy breathing.
- Add 2.3 drops of essential oil of mint in 1 cup of water and wash the throat before bedtime.
- In any case, don’t drink this water.
- Repeat the procedure every day until you notice an improvement.
2. Olive Oil
- Olive oil relaxes the tissues around the airways and reduces swelling by creating a path for air.
- Olive oil can relieve pain but you can also use it regularly to reduce vibration in the throat in order to prevent snoring.
- Drink 2 to 3 sips of olive oil before going to bed or consume the following combination: half a teaspoon of honey with a few drops of olive oil before bed.
- In some places, it is known as Kakule.
- This is a perfect cure for ejecting mucus and it has a great effect in aiding with breathing difficulties.
- Use it in the following way: put warm water in a bowl and add half a teaspoon of cardamom powder.
- Drink it half an hour before bedtime.
- Repeat this routine every day in order to stop snoring.
- Due to its strong antiseptic and antibiotic properties, turmeric can heal inflammation and help in reducing snoring.
- It is better to be used in combination with milk.
- This medicine will not only allow you to breathe easily at night but it will also strengthen your immune system.
- Add two teaspoons of turmeric powder in a glass of warm milk and drink it before sleeping. Repeat the process daily.
- If you snore only in a certain time of the year then you may have difficulties caused by allergies.
- This kind of temporary snoring can be treated using nettle, which successfully calms inflammation.
- Add one teaspoon of dried nettle in 250 milliliters of boiling water.
- 5 minutes later strain the tea and drink it before going to sleep.
- You can consume this tea 2 to 3 times daily during the allergy season.
- Garlic is a great ally in the fight against infections in the respiratory system.
- If you snore because of your sinuses, garlic will offer you great help.
- Chew one or two cloves of garlic and drink a glass of water before going to bed.
- Honey is another option that can aid in getting rid of snoring.
- Honey reduces swelling in the throat area and prevents vibration.
- Mix one teaspoon of honey in a glass of warm water and drink it daily before bedtime.
- Ghee possesses medicinal properties that help cure several ailments, including snoring.
- You can use either plain ghee or Brahmi ghee to treat the ailment.
- All you need to do is heat the ghee and pour two drops of lukewarm ghee in each nostril.
- Follow this before going to bed every night and also after waking up in the morning.
The following things may affect snoring:
- People who are overweight and have excess tissue in the throat often have problems with snoring.
- Sleeping on your back. It is advisable to sleep on the side because when your backdrops off, the tongue is blocking the airway.
- Avoid a large amount of alcohol at least two hours before bedtime.
- This habit can irritate the mucous membranes in the nose and throat, causing swelling and eventually snoring.