The impact of environmental factors strongly effect on our lives and due to heavy pollution in air lung diseases are becoming more and more common. Serious lungs problem really affects you poorly that cannot be treated or else it takes long time to cure. We are already aware of how smoking affects the lungs as well. Lungs are a very important organ and need to be taken care of properly.
READ Here’s How To Remove Toxins From Your Lungs, Get Rid Of Excess Fat And Water From Your Body And Prevent Cancer With This Amazing Remedy!
If you are suffering from lung diseases so or have trouble with breathing, here are some tips that can help cleanse your lungs quickly and easily.
- It is quite important to avoid any dairy products. Most of the toxins are said to accumulate in the lungs due to consumption of dairy products.
- Start by drinking herbal tea prior going to bed. It will discharge the toxins from intestines. Your lungs should be congested with other hard works during the process of cleansing.
- Drink juice of 2 lemons freshly squeezed in 300 ml of water every morning during the cleanse.
- You need to take 300ml of grapefruit juice and if you don’t prefer this you can take another fruit juice that is rich in antioxidants properties that completely improves your breathing process.
- Another way to purify your lungs system is that you can drink 300ml of pure carrot juice between breakfast and lunch. The carrot juice aids to amplify the blood flow within a few days of its consumption.
- You can drink 400ml of fruit juice that contains potassium which works as effective tonic to cleanse your lungs. Before sleeping you need to drink 400ml of cranberry juice that will aid to combat against bacteria in the lungs and cleanse it.
- It is necessary to exercise regularly to help with better functioning of lungs.
- Take hot bath for 20 minutes every day that permits your body to reduce bad toxins and lessens sweating.
- Pour 5 to 10 drops of eucalyptus oil into boiled water and then place it on the plate, lay fresh towel over your head then breathe in the vapor until it cools down.
- Eat healthy foods that help to improve the strength of your lungs. Consume foods that are a great source of antioxidants such as blueberries, grapes, sweet potatoes, green tea, broccoli, spinach and fish.
- It is also vital to start swimming, walking and playing golf for at least 30 minutes and this will help to promote the potency of your lungs.
- Indulge in other dynamic aerobic activities such as running, biking, jogging and playing basketball help to protect your lungs.
- To prevent lungs infections leave the habits of tobacco products and also quit e-cigarette if you are addicted with electronic cigarette that is also dangerous for your lungs.
- Stand in front of ventilated places where you can get sufficient of amounts of oxygen. Ensures that the place where you are standing has proper and airy surface and windows of room are opened that can provide enough air to your lungs.
- Most of plants produce pollen, spores and other irritant elements so; avoid areas that have a lot of plants that can damage your respiratory system.
- Another process to fortify your lungs is to breathe properly. Always use your nose and not your mouth to breathe. This way your respiratory system will be strong and also keeps your heart healthy.
- Mullein tea is the best known to rinse out the bronchial tubes and strengthen your heart and lungs. 14 Amazing Benefits Of Mandarin Oranges For Skin, Hair and Health
Follow these above-mentioned suggestions and activities that work in an amazing and helpful way to cleanse your lungs naturally. This also provides additional benefits related to health. It is said that 72 Hours or 3 days of following the above suggestions will help cleanse your lungs.