A combination of sweat and bacteria can cause underarm odor. Deodorant’s odor prevents the moisture and masks it with a strong and pleasant fragrance. Commercial deodorants can cause irritation but a deodorant with baking soda and other natural ingredients is healthier and less irritating to the skin.
All you need is:
– baking soda
– coconut oil
– a pan
– a jar
1. Take a quarter cup of baking soda, a quarter cup of coconut oil and a quarter cup of cornstarch and combine them in a pot.
2. Place the pot on the stove over low heat for five minutes or until the coconut oil remains liquid. Stir the mixture frequently.
3. Remove from heat and stir the mixture for one or two minutes until it becomes homogeneous.
4. Pour it into an old deodorant tub or into a small jar with lid.
5. Leave the mixture in the refrigerator for 12 hours. Apply this deodorant daily to your underarm.