I am here today with a very simple yet effective DIY! Girls with thinner or sparse brows, this DIY will turn the tables for you! Patience is a virtue but when it comes to waiting for your eyebrows to grow out, we want a jump bstart ASAP. Whether you have over plucked your eyebrows or have naturally thinner brows, you can help your brows to get back in fighting form, and even do it while you sleep.
Before heading on to the recipe for the easy DIY Eyebrow Growth Serum, let us know its benefits:
- Castor oil is known for its deep penetrating and hair growth boosting properties.
- Coconut oil conditions brows and keeps hair follicles unclogged thereby stimulating healthy brow growth. As castor oil is thick, coconut oil does a great job in improving its consistency.
- Vitamin E oil keeps the hair healthy, promote hair growth and prevent hair loss.
Here is a recipe for DIY Eyebrow Growth Serum – Things you need-
- ½ tablespoon Organic coconut oil
- 1/4 tablespoon pure aloe vera gel
- 1 tablespoon Organic castor oil
- 1 teaspoon vitamin oil
- A flat surface, bowl, small tub or an old mascara tube
- Combine vitamin E oil and coconut oil.
- Add castor oil to it and apply on the brows using mascara wand or finger tips before sleeping.
- You may increase the quantity if you want to store it in a mascara tube.
- Use it regularly for best results.