What Causes Acne Around Mouth and How to Get Rid of Them?
Acne around mouth can easily produce importunate pimples. Mostly women are the ones who tend to experience acne flare-ups, i.e. hormonal acne around chin, mouth and jaw line prior to menstrual ties, pregnancy, and menopause. It is also common to witness the faces of men breaking out around the mouth area.
Causes of Acne Around Mouth:
Main reasons for acne around mouth are:
- Lip Balm: The wax and fragrances in lip balms can easily clog the pores as well as irritate hair follicles which will lead to the rise of excessive sebum generation. This will then lead to the formation of acne around mouth.
- Cell Phone: The tech accessories and cell phones can gather and accumulate dirt, bacteria, sweat and oil from face as well as hands, thus act as a trigger for the acne bums whenever they come in contact with mouth area.
- Toothpaste: In toothpastes, sodium lauryl sulphate is utilized as the foaming agent that can just like lip balms clog the pores of skin which results in the breakout of pimples around your mouth, in fact in every other corner of contact.
- Stress: Though stress cannot be the reason behind the new breakouts of pimples around mouth or anywhere else but it can be an agent that can worsen the situations of existing acnes.
- Waxing and Threading: Either waxing or threading can irritate the hair follicles and structure suitable circumstances for bacterial action that will lead to inflammation and ultimately create acne spots.
- Hormonal Fluctuations: At any stage of growing, whether during the terms of teenage or menopause, or any medical condition can be the reason behind testosterone fluctuations, i.e. male hormone, and it can be the main culprit behind mouth area breakouts.
Don’t get upset or compromise with your looks because if you have acne around your mouth then we have simple remedies that can help you get rid of them: